Saturday, February 23, 2008

Never live in regret's feeling

After I watching this video, I really surprising that "superstar like Jay Chou play piano for his fans to sing the song (secret)"

Ladies and Gentleman, can you imagine that if that person is you? what're your feeling? If that person is me, sure I cannot sleep few days, weeks, or even few months.haha: )

But, imagine "if that person really is you,what can you do" ? scare, nervous, or better I don't want this chance.

For me,
In the begining, I might scare and nervous but I'll keep in mind that " I must appreciate this chance". I'll try my best and do the best and challenge it because chance is never come second time or forever.

what can I always do in my presentation is first, prepare myself. Second, do what can I do. 3rd, try my best during presentation because in my mind "chance is never come on second time, so I must present the best one and do what can I do."
Last, you sure won't feel regret. Believe it k : )

Never live in regret's feeling ok...Happiness : )

No comments:

梦想—这条路踏上了,跪着也要走完!

梦想 梦想,梦想,梦想,有梦就敢敢的想方法去实现 它!万一不小心 梦想成真呢! 不要放弃你的梦想, 因为开始总是难一些! 老话一句: 说难不难,说容易也不是很容易,所以做就对啦。 古人常言 万事开头难 ,无论是面对新的挑战,初始阶段的摸索与未知总是最令人却步的。 但只要迈出第一步...