Sunday, May 31, 2009

Start my journey from KLCC to Liverpool (UK)



Finally, I saw LJMU building. I really cant believe it! UK man...haha: )



Liverpool do not know what is trafit jam. because they like to walk compare to drive.



Nice? Liverpool's house..Banglo? or Apartment? or Flat?




LIVERPOOL's signboard!(signboard also nicer than Malaysia one!) Geng Mar!



Finally, I reached in Manchester airport and on the way go to LIVERPOOL. (Malaysia time is 10pm, in UK is 3pm)




In DOHA's airport.



From Malaysia KLIA (330am)- flight to DOHA airport (7am, Doha's time, M'sia time is 2pm.)




This is the second food which I dun like, only the bread is nicer.



This is the food I ate in earoplane for 2 times (1 for lunch teh and another one is for breadfast I thinks so, because in earoplane all the time is morning and afternooon for 18 hours and 30 min), the nicest food among all the foods. Can you imagine?



Finally, Caleb & Mabel, one of your member section flying to UK der. that's me! Amazing right.




Last cell group before i going to UK. I going to miss you der. Touching moment!

3 comments:

C said...

wow!! I am surprise that u do update ur blog ler.. eh update more k? I will come frequently to visit ur blog de.. share more of ur UK life k? I will miss u!! take good care of urself there ar... k?

I am happy that u really determine to pursue ur dream!! I am impressed. Lai, u boleh!!! haha!

MIss u!

Canny Har

Carysse said...

hahaha... keep it up Zoel! Miss you la... upload more pics yea. Sure u enjoy wan lo, dont forget me eventhough u're enjoyng there.. hehe.

Zoellai said...

haha..I really miss u all la..it's good if u all come over with me,surely 3 of us will be more happier and be a shopper..haha: )because 3 of us like something special things. am i right? haha..take care ya..my dears

人生总有一段路特别难走

人生总有一段路特别难走, 抱怨没用,因为时间不会为你停留。 哭泣没用,因为他人不会替你承受。 若你后退,看你笑话的人挺多, 若你往前,才有机会证明自己, 生活没有一滴汗是白流的, 人没有一段路是白走的, 身在低谷,依然要仰望天空。 路过黑夜,依然要期待阳光, 万般皆苦,唯有自渡。...